Welcome From Stephanie Krahl, CEO of Soulful Equine
I’m happy you’re interested in helping your horse thrive™ – my clients and their horses bring a lot of joy to me.
Knowing who to pick for a natural horse care coach isn’t an easy task, but it’s worthy of careful consideration. I’ve been studying and applying natural horse care principles since 2000 and have been helping others improve their horse care practices since 2006. If you’re interested in maintaining a healthy barefoot horse, I have more than 13 years of natural hoof care experience.
I’m here to answer your questions and help you figure out strategies for improving your horse’s health, well-being and longevity.
If you’re ready, I’m here to help.
I work with people who want to change their horse care practices and utilize methods that take into consideration the health and well-being of the whole horse: emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. I also work with individuals who feel stuck, overwhelmed or are in need of a clear direction because they don’t know where to start when developing a natural horse care program.
If you want more personalized coaching with me, read on.
Maybe you’re just starting out with your natural horse care or you haven’t started yet. Maybe you’ve been using natural horse care practices for a while but you still have questions and want to bounce ideas off someone else who is like minded.
You could spend huge amounts of time searching around the web looking for bits and pieces of solutions.
Or you could …
- Talk to a human being – a natural horse care specialist – on the phone or via email and get answers, guidance, strategies, and tactics, which means you can truly succeed with your natural horse care program.
- Have an experienced horse care coach who helps you overcome the steep learning curve, which means you can succeed at least twice as fast than if you were on your own.
- Get live help over the phone as you and your horse care coach look at your situation together, which means you’re getting specific answers and suggestions about your program that no article, book or website could ever give you.
Live, In-Person Over-the-Phone Horse Care Consultations
The best help I can offer you, which has the biggest impact and makes a real difference in your life and your horse’s life, is to help you with natural horse care strategies and tactics by talking with you, answering your questions, and giving you actionable, specific help with your horse care and how you can reach your personal horse care goals.
Experience Breakthrough Moments
There are moments when clients and I talk on the phone or in person when they finally understand something essential about natural horse care that had been bothering them or they were questioning. There’s something special about working live with another person as you both look at your horse care situation together and discuss strategies – it creates breakthroughs.
Our Session Is Recorded So You Don’t Have To Worry
Our consulting calls are recorded. You don’t have to worry about remembering everything or taking notes. You can download the call and listen to it as often as you like. In fact, I suggest you not take notes during the call so you can concentrate without distraction. Then, listen to the call recording several times and take notes when you do. You will have much better notes and you’ll be able to confidently execute your plan from them.
What We Can Talk About
What kinds of topics do we talk about? That’s partly up to you, but you can be sure I’l ask you some questions and offer suggestions based on the information you provide me and what you would like to accomplish in our session.
Common topics discussed in coaching sessions include:
- Where to start if you would like to use more natural horse care approaches
- Where to start if you would like to take your horse barefoot using natural hoof care
- Deciding on the best diet for your horse and her situation
- How to set up a natural boarding arrangement that saves you time, space, money and improves the health of your horse
- Figuring out if taking your horse barefoot is right for you and your situation
- Deciding if trimming your own horse and natural hoof care is right for you
- Determining diet modifications for your insulin resistant horse
- Putting weight on a horse who has trouble keeping weight on (hard keeper)
- Helping you to overcome confidence issues when riding or being around horses
- How to help you help your horse overcome specific behavior issues
Type of Sessions
I offer both email and phone sessions. The cost of an email session is the same as a phone consultation. Some of the packages I offer combine both email and phone. Purchasing a package is the best route because it allows us time to dig deeper into your horse care needs and it saves you money.
For first-time clients who purchase at least a one hour session, I add a complementary 30 minutes as a bonus.
Would You Like Something Different?
If you need something different, I’d be happy to work out a custom package for you. Just click here to send me a message and put in a note about your particular requests. Depending on your location, I may be able to arrange an in person clinic or one on one session.