Hi there and welcome to Soulful Equine.
We’re happy that you’re visiting and look forward to listening to what you have to say about the horse care principles we write about.
Every great community sets certain standards that allows for open and polite communication. We want our comment section to be inviting and a place where you can share with other like minded people who care deeply about their equine companions.
The comment area is full of great people sharing their horse related experiences. It’s a place that allows you to have a voice and be part of an open discussion with other like minded equine guardians.
We’re casual here at Soulful Equine but we take things seriously when it comes to our community – so before you decide to share your comment, please look over the simple guidelines below.
The Ultimate Commenting Choice
This is the kind of thoughts we love to hear:
- Share a personal story that’s relevant to the article
- Information that adds to the conversation to carry it forward
- Useful (not ugly, rude, or stupid) criticism
- Constructive feedback is allowed but you must “add value and be nice”
- A comment that’s not too long – please do not write as many words as the article itself
- A combination of any of the above mentioned
Not a Chance That Your Comment Will Get Approved
Here are some examples (not a complete list – should give you an idea) of what types of comments will guarantee that you will simply be ignored and your comment deleted here on Soulful Equine:
- Expecting details not covered (most likely intentionally not covered) in the article that warrants a consulting session
- Expecting the author to solve your horse care problems in a simple comment – please set up a consulting session or buy one of our books.
- You’re anonymous or hateful
- Spammy comments and links
- Self-promotional details
- An off topic professional rant
- Threats to us or our readers
- Obscene statements
This should be easy, right?
Sometimes it may take some time to process all of the comments we receive. If we get too behind we’ll consolidate comments and do our best to post a wide range of views that where provided.